Saturday, July 26, 2008

Only one Saturday left

Greetings to you my family and friends on this lovely Saturday afternoon. I am sitting in my room, supposed to be doing my homework. I really want to take a nap, but I am blogging instead. This is only one of two Saturdays I have left before the new school year begins. SIGH. summers are never long enough.

Ryan and Jill are making a quick trip---or not so quick---through the state this weekend. They are staying with me tonight and will be off to Iowa tomorrow morning. This will be the first Iowa friend visit I have had since moving to Colorad six years ago. I am quite excited to see them and have them stay over, even if it is just for a few hours to catch some sleep. I am also excited that they will get to meet Michael and his darling children.

Ok, that is it for now. I am going to post this so I can see it. Then I will probably post another one, just to post another one.

Ok, bye for now.

No comments: