Saturday, February 7, 2009

loving embraces

Gotta love the "pick on dad" moments

especially with this dad...cause he doesn't stay down for long

one of the hardest things about going home to visit my family

is having to say good-bye

monkey pile on Uncle Max

Nick loving on the barn Gramps made for him

Gramps and the Jellybean. The bean loves her gramps!

Brothers. Dad and Uncle Chuck. And the John Deere

One of my favorite people moments to catch...from behind and holding hands...precious moments. Austin and Aunt Kari have a special connection...And ya gotta love the uniform pants rolled above his ankles.

Watching the sunset at Palmer Park...Spectacular views with the love of my life.

I will never forget dad telling me that his daughters better never think they are too big to sit on his lap or too old to kiss him goodnight. To this day, I have never been too big or too old to give my pop his lovin'!!! But now he tells me I am too heavy.

Gramps and Bubba-Mater. Look at those smiles.

Kelli lovin' on Nick. Nick loving it!

Kelli lovin' on granny. Granny pondering the moment in her heart.

Kelli and Austin lovin' on each other??? Everyone lovin' this moment caught on film.

Kelli Austi and Nick posing...Hugging...Laughing...Goofing

Aunt Kari and Aunt Katie with the lovees Austin, Nick and Kelli. They used to be so little.

Austin lovin' on granny...A forever cherished moment of love.


I love you, Mom.
I love you, Dad.
I love you, Kimberly.
I love you, Kari.
Austin, I love you.
Nicholas, I love you.
Kelli, I love you.
Karina, I love you.
I love you, Michael.
I love you, Catherine.
I love you, Mikey.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you would post warnings with your blogs when kleenex are necessary to view blog, it would save me steps going to the kitchen to get some. Love, Mom

Katie said...

mommy, mommy, mommy.
didn't the title give you a clue that it might hit your heartstrings and open the flood gates????