Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Manners Matter"

Michael is on a mission to teach Austin how to use some table manners. Mom warned him about his table manners, or lack thereof and what his Uncle Michael would do to him if he ate like he belonged in a barn. Austin, being the 12 year old Bubba-Mater that he is failed to believe granna's warnings. Austin thinks it is funny, but he is going learn how to use manners one way or another!!!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, good luck, Austin and Michael. Want to make a bet on who wins the "Manners Matter" contest?
I miss you Austin, hope you are taking advantage of the learning experience. It will be so wonderful to have you come home with impeccable manners. Look impeccable up in the dictionary to see if I spelled it correctly. Love G-Mar

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a good time Austin. I miss you Austin. I hope we can see you soon.



LOVE,

NICHOLAS MCVEY