Monday, June 13, 2011

Treasures

Did I ever tell you how much you mean to me? Did I ever tell you how much I love you? Did I ever thank you for the love and the laughter? Have I shared my most cherished memory of you?
I don't want these questions to be asked when it is too late to ask them. I want people to know that I love them, that I cherish the memories we've made. I want them to know how much I appreciate their love, friendship, support, prayers, all the little things they do that make my life richer.

Thank you to my dear friend, Allison, like her, I am going to start sharing my "treasures" here for the world to read.

Michael-
With each passing day, I love you more. Thank you for taking care of me and "Baby J". I know that I get grumpy easily these days, but your love and help does not go unnoticed. I love to take walks with you and just sitting in our chairs watching our shows and talking. I love to hear you laugh. I am proud of you, my hussybun, the college graduate. You are a wonderful father and husband and I look forward to raising "Baby J" with you. What fun we have ahead of us!!! I love you so very much, I will love you for forever and a day.

Catherine-
You are such a beautiful young lady. I love that you are so determined to meet the goals you have set for yourself. You have a loving and compassionate heart. I love to hear you laugh, play games with you and admire your art work. Thank you for all the conversations and gentle love you give. I love you so very much.

Mikey-
You are such a funny young man. Your sense of humor and goofy personality is always a bright place in my day...even if I do get annoyed and cranky at you. You have so many ideas and desires, I know that one of these days you will figure things out and will set the world on fire with your quirky and ingenious ideas. Thanks for all the Mikey-lovin's and laughter. I love you so very much.

No comments: