Nick was enamored with Jocelyn and just could not get enough of her. He is such a good kid and so good with babies and little kiddos.
I would post more pics, but blogger won't let me. So maybe later.
Another Sunday story.
When I was pregnant with Jocelyn, during worship at church, she was always a mover and shaker. I took great joy in her movments during church, I knew that she already had a relationship with the Lord.
Yesterday, we sang the Hymn, "Nothing but the Blood of Jesus". Michael and I smiled and stood in awe of our little sleeping princess during the beautiful hymn. Her head was bobbing up and down in rhythm to the hymn. Her movements were in time with the song and when we were finished singing it, her head relaxed and was no longer bobbing.
What a precious gift God has given us.
No comments:
Post a Comment