Friday, July 6, 2012

Killer Bunnies

We got the game Killer Bunnies for Christmas from a friend a few years ago. We enjoyed the game so much, we immediately purchased ALL of the expansion packs. I think there are a total of 10 or 12 packs! We would stay up til the weeeee hours of the morning playing with friends---ok, Michael would stay up til the weeee hours of the morning playing with friends.

We like to play card games, board games and wii games. Now that Jocelyn is a bit more curious and mobile, she likes to play too! She would not stop her clenched-fist hollers til MIKEY picked her up and put her in his lap to play....Just look at those curious eyes!

Hmmmmm...What should you play next, brother?
 Brother! I can't see your cards!
 Ummmm....I pick this one!
 This is soooooooooooooooooo much fun! I love Killer Bunnies!
 Brother, I think I like this card. Just let me get a tiny little slobbery taste of it.
 Hey! Let me have a tiny little slobbery taste of that card!
 Ahhh, man! So many cards, and nobody will let me try one. Hmph!
 Maybe if I just wiggle my way out of brother's arms, I can grab one of those yummy looking cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Killer Bunnies? I just don't get that game. give me Nerts, 13, Rummie, poker, i'll join in, but Killer Bunnies is just beyond my mental capabilities.