well, today is the last weekday of my summer vacation. this saturday is another mcvey reunion that i iwll not attend. monday begins the new school year...nights of sleeplessness...toiling over schedules and assessing and welcoming new teachers and students. meeting with parents and getting to know new students. i so lookforwaqrd to being immersed in the joy and excitment that the children have...their smiles and stories. as much as i want another week of vacation, i look forward to being around the kiddos again!!! I would love to share some photos of my students, but I am unsure of the rules of posting photos of students, so I will research it and hopefully be able to share their adorable smiles, exuberance and stories with you.

so because it is my last friday of my summer vacation, i am sitting on the couch, watching reruns of great tlevision shows like: house, mash, ncis, numbers...did i mention that all i have eaten today is a partial bag of chips and a katie size can of sprite...good habits. things will change come monday. until next time, get a good chuckle outta these pics.
3 comments:
I love the attractive self-portrait. Sexy!
thanks,clauder. thought folks would get a chuckle outta it!
are you burpin' or what?
Post a Comment