Our staffing room at schoool left much to be desired. Small and cold, with two big ugly chalkboards and bulky orangy-pink shelves. We spend a lot of time in this room meeting with teachers and parents, so Doris and I recruited Michael's help to empty it and paint it. This ontaking has been a two saturday endeavor. Finally, though, the have finished painting the room. When we get back next week we will hang decor and make it warm and inviting for the parents and for ourselves....Thank you Doris and Michael.
I was a dork and fortgot to take pics before we started all the work, but I did get a few of the almost finished room. I will uplaod them later....
Here are some pictures...Michael was not entirely willing to let me snap photos of him, but I will take what I can get.
Thank you, Michael, for your help,
3 comments:
Hey Michael, do you want to know how to impress a future mother-in-law, paint her kitchen, it needs it again, along with the living room, dining room and toy room. did I hear some plans about maybe coming to Iowa sometime this fall. HINT, HINT, Love Mom
Paint! Paint? Excuse-a, no comprende ingles. A donde es the painter? I be willing to eat yur food.
Michael, you are a silver-tongued devil, arn't you? Future mother-in-law.
Post a Comment