Michael and I have been invited for supper and games at friends' houses, so we thought we would extend the invitiation to his place. I made some bar-b-que sandwhiches and homemade chocolate ice cream topping (although I think more of it was eaten directly from the container than the portion that made it on ice cream). After supper the kids watched movies and the adults played Skip- Bo.
2 comments:
Hey Austin, be warned. Your next!
Since I can't leave any comments on Michael's blog, here is a warning for Michael. You ain't seen game night until you play with Kim, Kari and your future monther(monster) in law. You should be quaking in fear. You will be begging for mercy and promise to sign over to us all your future lotto winnings if we will leave you with just an iota of your card playing dignity. We are coming for you!!!!!
Post a Comment