we attended a bakyard wedding on friday evening. very small, intimate, quaint, lovely.
here are a few photos of michel and myself. michael wouldn't let me snap decent photos of him, so i caught a few from a different perspective. he wasn't quite as amused as i was.
5 comments:
Michael, you might as well resign yourself to letting katie take pictures of you whenever she wants, because she is going to take them one way or another, at least if you pose for her, you can somewhat control her subject matter. I've learned the lesson the hard way on numerous occassions.
Anonymous, thank you very much. I agree. It would just be easier to let me snap the photo than fight me...Mom needs to learn that lesson....By the way, who are you?
sorry, senior moment, I'm anonymous, who else would it be but mommy
But I don't like to pose fo pictures. Besides, I am accustomed to being BEHIND the camera, not in front of it. Everybody wants to see the beauty that can be offered, not me.
oh michael, that is a lame excuse. it is ME who is usually behind the camera...jill and ryan told you that when ther were out here, now mom has attested to that. remember your words "if you want to be happy, she has to be right." or something like that.
Post a Comment