Sunday, November 23, 2008

panning for gold

i was going through pictures and videos and found a very precious video of nick and kelli. we we had gone on the royal gorge train ride and then back to buckskin joes (a little western town where quite a few western movies have been filmed). one of the activities is panning for gold. this was their first experince panning for gold...followed by the cheyenne canyon incident.


pay close attention to kelli's explanation of what she is doing followed quickly by nick's plead.


here are a few more pictures of our colorado adventures.


not only are they water bugs, but tree climbers too
hiding in the rocks

kelli and nick panning for gold




AUSTIN NICK and KELL, I LOVE AND MISS YOU TO PIECES.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking out the window and I am cold and shivering and those pictures of summer make me long to sit out on the porch with a good book and feel the warm sun again, maybe in 5 or 6 months. Then I will be complaining about the heat and wish for the cold air of winter. There is just no pleasing seniors. Love, Mom

Katie said...

Well mom, if you have a harry navel, or two or three or four, you will be warm and fuzzy year round. HEhehehehe.