Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree

i cannot nbelieve that it is already Christmas Eve Eve...we will get mikey and catherine Christmas afternoon and will head to Iowa after Michael gets off work the day after. I have waited so long to finally have a man to bring home for the holidays. Now I not only have a man, but two teenagers as well!!!! I love all three of them so much and am so very blessed to have a family of my own to share Christmas with.
Kim can finally know how it feels to be an aunt. Kari can add another niece and nephew to her niece and nephew list and mom and dad can say they have six grandchildren. Austin, Nick, Kelli and Karina have two more cousins. Michael and I are quite interested to see how Austin and Mikey get along while we are there...If they have Star Wars they should get along just fine....

camera girl caught on film

catherine and mikey putting the treasured ornaments on the tree

michael getting the tree up and lights on



2 comments:

Claudia said...

Yeah, fun times!

Anonymous said...

Hey KTKEWLKAT! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Miss you and love you to pieces!

Awesy Blossey