Lord God,
You have called your servants to ventures which we cannot see the ending, by paths as yet untrodden, through perils unknown. Give us faith to go out with good courage, not knowing where we go, but only that your hand is leading us and your love supporting us. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Hebrews11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Your faith is astounding. I love you dearly, my friend. I'm sorry I can't make it up there this weekend. I forgot I committed to play in a soccer tournament this weekend. I will see you Friday.
4 comments:
Your faith is astounding. I love you dearly, my friend. I'm sorry I can't make it up there this weekend. I forgot I committed to play in a soccer tournament this weekend. I will see you Friday.
Your Faith and trust in some people is far better then others. It amazes me at the many different faces you wear.
Thinking of you and praying for you, as always.
Miss you...xo, Awesy Blossy
Hey, didn't I show this post to you? I'm waiting for more!
Post a Comment