Sunday, October 11, 2009

It has been a few months since I have updated my blog. so I thought I would give a brief frun-down of the last few months.

After his car accident in June, Michael was cleared to return to work full-time at the end of July.
School started in August.
Michael has also been very busty with school work, it has been close to a year since he returned to school. He should graduate with a degree in Counseling, Theology and Finance in 2011.
I got to stay home from work for the first time, as a "mommy" taking care of her sick kid. Mikey had strep throat about two weeks ago. I have yet to come down with it.

That is about it in the life of the Jones'.
Hope you all are doing well.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

No pictures? Really, Katie, I want pictures! Okay, just kidding. It's nice to see your post. Well, I'm off. I'm going to call you RIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

really kt, since when do you not make a blog w/out some sort of picture?

Love ya,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey KTKewlkat! Sounds like and looks as if you are having fun! I hope school is going well for you. Glad you were able to blog on here. It's nice keeping up with you. Love ya to pieces!

xo, Awesy Blossey