Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 09

I would post pictures from our second Christmas together as the Jones family, unfortunately, when my photos were transferred to the external hard drive, there was some miscommunication or some mis-placement of 90% of my photos and now I cannot locate them on my computer or hard drive....I spent several minutes weeping over it, but I fully trust my husband to find them. So, until then, I will just tell you all the wonderful things about our Christmas.

On Christmas Eve, Linnette came down from Vail to celebrate with us. Michael's family also came over. We opened gifts with Marlene, Dechelle, Ryan, Erik, Trevon, Mikey and Catherine. Thanks to Michael's accident settlement and good sales at Best Buy, we were able to purchase laptops for Mikey and Catherine. I made candle holders with pictures of the kids for Marlene, Dechelle & Ryan, Mikey and Catherine. Michael got his Blu-Ray player. Mikey also got a media player. Michael, being the loving most woderfulest hussybun that he is, purchased a week long honey moon cruse to the Bahamas!!!!

On Christmas day, Mike, Helen and their son, Chris came over. Tammy and Richard along with Audrey and Jordan joined us for dinner. Bryan joined us later in the afternoon. We moved our picnic table into the living room and ate lots of yummy food to include grilled steaks, pork chops and lumpia (an egg roll type food, very delicious). We played lots of Wii games and card games.

We are looking forward to my family coming out for New Year's weekend. I cannot wait to see my mom and dad on the Wii!

God is good.

No comments: