Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snowball Fight!!!

We had a snow day and two late starts earlier in December. The first in about frour years! Atypical to Colorado Springs, the snow has hung around for a few weeks, so Mikey, Catherine and I decided to have some fun in the snow. They pretty much attacked each other and since I am the weakest link, the easy target, they ganged up on me. I took Mikey down twice, but Catherine, I could not catch. I know my limits and my mom taught me well, how NOT to press my luck, so I just ran around the yard taking pictures and screaming like a little kid on a roller coaster.

Catherine ready to attack

Mikey running from an attack

Catherine's nice pose

Mikey taking advantage of the opportunity.

Mikey has yet to learn how to NOT press his luck...the human sled

Catherine, blue sky and the moon, towering over Mikey after being a human sled

Catherine being a good sister helping her brother up from the human sled incident

Me freezing in the snow










































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Miss KT! I love it! Love you, too! Miss ya bunches also! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! Happy 2010, too!

Awesy Blossy

Claudia said...

I love these pics!!! The kids are so darn cute! I love the picture of Catherine and the moon. Way cool.

Anonymous said...

Katie, that last picture of you almost looks like Austin, never thought about you two resembling each other