Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kelli LOVES her Uncle Michael

My family arrived at our home early afternoon on New Year's Eve. Michael was still at work, so mom and dad took a looooonnng nap, while Kim, Kari and Gedardo went to their cottage to shower and sleep. In the meantime, I entertained and spent quality time with Austin, Nicholas, Kelli and Karina.

When Michael came home from work, there was little seperation between him and the kids, especially Kelli. She absolutely adores him. Same was the case when her and Nick came out two summers ago to visit. Michael and I were just dating then, but she always found her way into his arms or lap.

Hold me! Hold me!

The long awaited embrace from Uncle Michael

Piggy Back Ride

Love the smiles!

Tickle Attack!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Kelli have the most beautiful smile? I know I am a bit prejudiced in her favor, but she gets buy with sooooooooooo much stuff, just because of her smile, it's beautiful and she knows how and when to use it.