Lord God,
You have called your servants to ventures which we cannot see the ending, by paths as yet untrodden, through perils unknown. Give us faith to go out with good courage, not knowing where we go, but only that your hand is leading us and your love supporting us. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Uncle Michael and Austin and Nick and Mom
Michel loves my mommy.
Not sure what this was about, but I am pretty sure Uncle Michael won.
Nicholas' turn for a piggy back ride on Uncle Michael.
I am not really sure what this was about, but I am pretty sure Michael won!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's 2-11 and I am missing my daily calls from Katie, so I remembered that I hadn't checked her blogs in a very long tim. How come the pictures she uses of me always display me at my very best? I wonder what the other readers of this blog think about Katie's Mom? Do I really want to know?
1 comment:
It's 2-11 and I am missing my daily calls from Katie, so I remembered that I hadn't checked her blogs in a very long tim. How come the pictures she uses of me always display me at my very best? I wonder what the other readers of this blog think about Katie's Mom? Do I really want to know?
Post a Comment