Lord God,
You have called your servants to ventures which we cannot see the ending, by paths as yet untrodden, through perils unknown. Give us faith to go out with good courage, not knowing where we go, but only that your hand is leading us and your love supporting us. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen
Monday, February 15, 2010
we're back
We are back from the Caribbean, but I wanna go back.
I will post pictures and tell all the stories, so be watching the blog for warm breezes!
Wowzers! What great pics! It is beautiful down there. Of course...KTKEWLKAT WOULD notice and take a picture of the library. :) I'm so glad you had a great time. You both look very happy in those pics. Love ya and miss ya!
Finally I have remember to check your posts to see what your trip was like. I'm so glad you survived and didn't get swept away by a sunomi. I'm glad you took the trip, you will aways have the memories. Love Mom
3 comments:
I love this picture!!
(Actually, it's Claudia, not Trevor. I'm using his computer.)
Wowzers! What great pics! It is beautiful down there. Of course...KTKEWLKAT WOULD notice and take a picture of the library. :) I'm so glad you had a great time. You both look very happy in those pics. Love ya and miss ya!
xo, Awesy Blossey
Finally I have remember to check your posts to see what your trip was like. I'm so glad you survived and didn't get swept away by a sunomi. I'm glad you took the trip, you will aways have the memories. Love Mom
Post a Comment