My how the Lord can move hearts! I have been watching the Hope for Haiti special and cannot stop the tears. God's almighty and loving hand is at work admist the disasterous pain in Haiti. I am not much for celbreties, I really do not care to know the ins and outs goods and bads of their lives. I do not really care to hear or see people publicly boast about all the goods that they do, however, it is refreshing to see how the Lord uses local celebraties and Hollywood to do His will and take care of His children. Today, right now, He is moving hearts to aid His people in Haiti.
I feel so helpless in matters like this, but then I have been given gentle reminders that prayer and faith can move mountains. I do not have a lot of money to dontate to this cause, but I have a heart of love, of compassion and have been convicted to do my part. Right now, my part is to pray. Pray that we, as humans, will come together to get this job done. We took care our our fellow American's when Katrina hit New Orelans. Now is our turn to take care of our fellow brothers and sisters in Haiti.
Please pray with me. Pray for rescue. Pray for healing. Pray for comfort. Pray for peace. Pray for restoration. Pray for those donating monatary funds, for those donating time, equipment, food. Pray for those offering medical attention. Pray for the families adopting the many children who were orphaned prior to the earthquakes and now the many more who have been orphaned since the earth quakes. Pray for those who have lost loved ones and those waiting to locate their loved ones.
I am going to adpot 10 of those darling orphaned children!
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment