Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cozumel, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico was our third destination. It was also one of the most exciting.
It was a windy a windy day in Cozumel, and it was also the day we chose to do a sting ray and snorkel experience. Snorkeling isn't as easy or relaxing when you have huge waves rolling over you, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the experience. The sting ray encounter was an entirely different story. They assured us that they remove the barbs, so there is no danger of being stung, injured or killed by the sting rays. I am typically not hesitent to try new things, however, when the sting rays swam towards me, I FREAKED OUT!!! The farther int the water the grop went, the farther OUT of the water I went. Michael takes great joy in my fear and LOVES to make fun of me and tease me about how hilarious my being TERRIFIED of the sting rays was. I will share more of the story later, when I find the sting ray and snorkel photos. For now, enjoy these pics.






The wavy waters we snorkeled in.

Me after the sting ray and snorkel experience.



After walking down the main strip and eating at Hard Rock Cafe, we took a little horse and buggy ride back to the port.

Vendors on the strip.









































No comments: