Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday Present: MOM and POP!!!


My mom and my pop and me :)

Spring break is about over, but I have enjoyed every last minute of doing a whole lot of nothing!
Last Saturday, we had a birthday party at our house for our friend Richard, Michael and myself. We had a great time and appreciate the love and fellowship of our friends.

Tammy, Michael, Mom and Pop

My mom and pop drove out here for a weekend visit. It was so wonderful to visit with them. I miss them so very much.

We treated them to Vienna Sausage Station--YUMMY PHILLY STEAK-- on our way up to Cripple Creek. Sadly, the waitress was slow in getting us our drinks. In fact, she never returned with them, so we could not enjoy another Harry Navel induced comic show from mom. We also visited Manitou Springs and ate at Guiseppe's. YUMMY PIZZA!

I guess I should also mention that I got a new car.! We traded in my Jeep for a 2011 Ford Focus. Although it is not silver and does not have a sun roof, I am happy with the trade. :)

No comments: