Isn't that just the cutest smile and double chin?
And doesn't cow look so happy to be chillin' with her?
Jocelyn turned three months old on March 24. Time flies so much faster when you're a mommy.
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, KARINA!!!
**Please check out Allison Moldenhauer's blog. She and her family are doing a Bible Study/Marathon called Run for God in honor of her niece, Samantha. I am seriously considering doing this Study/Marathon and would love for someone here in the Springs to study, run and pray with (not sure if Michael can do it right now with his commitments school). Allison and her family would be honored to have you along for the ride as well.**
2 comments:
I have said that I see so much of Catherine in Jocelyn, but in some of these pictures, I see a bit of my baby Katie showing thru. Love ya, Mom
i see my mommy in my baby. i love you too, mommy.
Post a Comment