Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My first Mother's Day as a MOMMY!!! Michael took me (Mikey and Jocelyn) to the Black Eyed Pea for dinner. Catherine babysat Dechelle and Ryan's kiddos, so she was unable to go with us. I love my husband, Catherine, Mikey and Jocelyn sooooooooooooooooo very much!  We have never celebrated Mother's Day, but Mikey and Catherine have always wished me a happy Mother's Day and gave me their very on special loves. The first Mother's Day we were together, Mikey gave me a picture he'd colored. I still have it. Mikey and Catherine knew this Mother's Day was especially important to me, and I think it was to them as well, so they and their dad made it special for me. There is nothing in the world more wonderful than being a mommy.

Jocelyn enjoying dinner conversation.
Mikey having his chin hairs, or gums or something inspected
Jocelyn enjoying a taste of her Minne Mouse nose
Me and the baby that made me a MOMMY
Mikey giving me "Mikey lovin's"
Jocelyn and I giving Mikey "Katie and Jocelyn" lovin's
   Catherine adoring her sissy
 Just the girls
Me and the girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't you just stop Jocelyn from growing, until I get to see her again. She grows so fast and I miss so much. Thanks for all the pictures, what did we do before technology. What beautiful grand-daughters I have been blessed with. Love Mom