Lord God,
You have called your servants to ventures which we cannot see the ending, by paths as yet untrodden, through perils unknown. Give us faith to go out with good courage, not knowing where we go, but only that your hand is leading us and your love supporting us. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen
Friday, May 11, 2012
4 Months Old
Little Miss Baby J turned 4 months old on April 24. She seems to like Mr. Cow a little more these days. Of course she tales an interest in just about anything she can get her hands on and get to her slobbery mouth.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jocelyn is growing so fast and becoming her own person. I wish we were not so far away. Thanks for all the pictures. What did we do before technology? I guess you would be spending a fortune in film, developing and postage to send me the pictures. Love you all, Mom
1 comment:
Jocelyn is growing so fast and becoming her own person. I wish we were not so far away. Thanks for all the pictures. What did we do before technology? I guess you would be spending a fortune in film, developing and postage to send me the pictures. Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment