Sunday, June 24, 2012

I love Catherine and Mikey and they LOVE me

I love to watch Mikey and Catherine with Jocelyn. They adore her and love her so much. All four of us get a kick out of everything little thing she does, including her snotty sneezes, turning "Spitoonia" on, peddling the invisa-bike, flapping her left arm when she gets excited and sooooo many other adorable antics.

Mikey and Catherine love to spend time with her, and sometimes will fight me to spend time with her. They are very helpful and will jump at the chance to watch her so I can run errands, need to get things done around the house or just need a little break. Most times I don't even have to ask for help, they just do it!

Jocelyn has a different reaction to both of them. Although her reactions to Mikey and Catherine are different, they are equally adorable and special for each of them, right down to her smile, blink of her eye and the noises she makes. And when she gives them her look, they just melt!

God has so richly blessed Jocelyn with such loving siblings. Our family changed when Jocelyn joined our family, but with that change have come so many new beautiful blessings, love and joy.







No comments: