Our friend, David, took Mikey, Jocelyn and I to the aquatic center on Peterson AFB. We had so much fun!
Checking out the water with David
Checking out the water with bro
Checking out the water with mommy
Mommy and Me floating on bro
Under water pics
Me and mommy
Mommy took me to the baby pool and I LOVED it!
I screamed and squealed at all the kids playing and splashing. I tried running and jumping, but mommy held on tight!
Bro came and played with me for a while so mommy could go take a swim in the big people pool. I had so much fun with bro! Looky at me smile at him! Looky at him smile at me!
Mikey and David climbing the aquatic rock wall. Mikey made it to the top two times!
Looky at my adorable, tired, swimmed-out face. I zonked out on mommy's lap while David and Mikey swam. Mommy even buckled me in my car seat, drove home and put me in my crib. I was soooooo tired, I didn't eve open my eyes!
1 comment:
She's got your forehead. Plus she loves the water, was that a surprise? Her eyes are beautiful.
Post a Comment