A week or two ago, Jocelyn discovered just how easy it is to shimmey on up the stairs! She made it up about three steps when I turned from my homework and saw her little legs scooch up the steps! I yelled for Mikey to come see, which in turn caught her attention and changed her focus to big brother and mommy.
Since then, every time she sees the door at the stairs open, she is on a one-baby mission to climb the steps!
Baby J has climbed to the top several times with mommy following close behind with open, ready-to-catch-baby arms! She gets so excited that she will stop and do her "happy dance" and typically falls backwards (safely into mommys arms).
I can climb all the way up the stairs all by myself!
Mikey tested out his upper body strength and motor planning on the Aquatic Wall when we went swimming two weeks ago. He successfully made it to the top at least two times!
I can climb all they way up the Aquatic Wall all by myself!
1 comment:
Mikey is so darn long and lean, he reminds me of a stick person, climbing the wall. At least he has a long reach to help him along. Mom
Post a Comment