My baby girl is 9 months old! She had a busy month 8 with taking her first steps. Now she is really starting to test out her wobbly legs and gets quite excited when she is standing and taking steps.
She is finding less interest in baby food and much more interest in table food and other floor munchies she finds as she crawls around.
Jocelyn loves Xena and screams with excitement with Xena lays on the floor and allows her to pound on her and pull her golden fur!
She still loves to go see Ms. Susan and Ms. Chris, but is always thrilled to see me when I pick her up at the end of the day. Today, she was colored blue by Hadley, Chris' two your old daughter. All sorts of little kid fun!
Bathtime is still the highlight of Jocelyn's day. She loves to splash and stick her hands and head under the pouring faucet. Her favorite thing to do in the tub, though, is to stick her face in the water slurp or lap up the water. She especially loves in when there are bubbles in the bath water!
Today, she heard daddy's voice and took off (crawling) after him. I stood her up and she squealed and wobbly-walked to him. He took a step toward her and she got so excited, she started turning around and tried walking faster, but fell and took off crawling and giggling. Learning the game of chase so young!
My
1 comment:
Well, she is just like here mommy, an early walker, if she follows in your footsteps, watch out for pickles and the top of your frig. Do you think she might be the neighborhood stripper? I miss you all so much, I cry every time I look at a blog, but at the same time am so thankful that such technology is available. Love, Mom
Post a Comment