Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jerry, or as I like to call him, Big J

Jocelyn loves herself a giraffe! She will choose a giraffe stuffed animal, or snuggly over anything else (with the exception of Mr. Quackers, Mr. Cow or Silly Sally). We were at Costco last weekend and wheeled past a bin of gigantic, overstuffed pillow pets. THe giraffe caught her eye, so I pulled it down just to see her smile and hear her giggle....Daddy said, "Ok, put him in the cart." It was just too irresistible. We couldn't say no, even though she didn't ask or beg for it, and if we had walked away without it, she would not have thrown a fit. But we just could not say no.

We got home and the first thing we did was play on and love on Jerry, or Big J as I like to call him. She LOVES Jerry.  Plop her on Jerry and that will turn a scream to a squeal!













No comments: