Monday, September 3, 2012

Granny and Pop

Granny and Pop came out to visit for the weekend. We didn't do much of anything but spend time together. Jocelyn really took to her Pop! She was either a Mommy-Monster or a Poppa-Monster. Michael and Pop had a hootin'-hollerin' good time playing Cribbage. Granny and Michael played Monopoly Deal. Mikey hid out in his room and played on one of his electronic toys. Catherine played on her computer and joined us for all our visiting.Here are some pictures. Enjoy. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!
































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really need to loose some weight and I really miss you all. I wonder if aliens have enough power to just suck Nebraska away? Or a major earthquake and Nebraska just disappears under Iowa and Colorado, but of course, everyone moves to safety before this happens or better yet, Michael just wins a huge lotto and we can afford to travel back and forth whenever we desire. Get with it Michael