Monday, September 3, 2012

Xena

Despite my allergy and lack of desire to clean up after a dog, I gave into Catherine and Michael's desire to have a dog! A friend of mine had a relative that was looking for a good family for their Golden Retriever, Xena. We've entertained the idea of getting a dog, especially after seeing just how excited Jocelyn gets when she's around them. So, today, we went to visit Xena and brought her home with us. Catherine fell in love with her immediately! Xena follows Michael and Catherine around the house and lovers her green, oinky, piggy toy I picked out for her.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, it sure didn't take long to replace us did it, we were barely gone and you replaced Grandpa and Grandma with a dog!!!! Just kidding, I was thankful not to see pictures of my old wrinkled face plastered all over your blog, but I'm sure they will be coming, probably sooner than later. We had an uneventful flight home and Same was especially happy to see his Dadau(sp?) Love and miss you all already, Mom