I skipped church this morning...But I am listening to a few radio sermons, sometimes I get more out of the radio sermons than I get out of a church service. I think that is because I fewer distractions fighting for my attention and thoughts. So today I am sitting in my bedroom plunking away on the computer---desperately trying to finish my portfolio. A commercial break means I can take a quick think break before the next sermon.
For those of you who are not aware, I finished my last Masters class!!! All I have left to do is finish my portfolio, which I have made good progress on, but need it done ASAP. I intend to finish it and send it to my professor no later than tomorrow. I need a few prayers...In order to get my salary increase I need a letter by September 1 written on univeristy letter head stating that I completed the program and transcripts are pending. My professor is doing everything he can to get this done for me. If HR does not receive this letter by Sept. 1, then I have to wait until March or until next Sept. for my salary increase. Timelines, deadlines and rules. GRRRRR!!!!
On the positive side, March wouldn't be such a bad month to recieve the salary increase. You see, we get paid on the 20th of the month, so I get paid on my birthday which also means I would be getting a nice salary increase on my birthday which is the day before I get married!!!! But that money would really be nice to help pay bills, save money and get things for the wedding.
God provides...The radio sermon is all about God meeting our needs....He knows my needs---and your needs---and He will provide all that we need for this life. His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. II Peter 1:3.
Ok, I am off to continue working on my portfolio. I will return later with more stories, thoughts and pictures.
Love and miss you all so very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment