Saturday, August 9, 2008

snow for gramps and bubba mater

so last Christmas was the first Christmas in 10 years or more that i can remember having snow while back home in iowa. not only was there snow at Christmas, but there were blizzards. not only in december but both times i was there in february and i believe there was even a bit of snow when i was back home in march...


dad and austin decided to spend some quality grandpa and grandson time together outdoors. they built a snowman, attempted a snow fort and had a snowball fight.



he wasn't that tired...he had enough energy to rund around the yard and have a snowball fight with me and grandpa.
grandpa packs the snowman while austin eats it. another austin antic!
the snowball fight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you had sent these pictures last week, when it was 100, it might have cooled me off a little bit.Mom

Claudia said...

I second your mom. I never believed I would think 90 degrees is cool!

Katie said...

hey when it gets hot again, just go back to this post and cool yoursel off. And when it gets too cold in the winter, you can warm up by revisiting the summer posts!

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

okay so I gotta ask - did the shoe and the key get mailed?! Just doing my part to harp on you :0) And to rub in that we don't start school for another 4 weeks...hee hee hee...love ya dear!

Katie said...

YES! the shoe and key were mailed. the shoe was recieved and kelli said she loved the package and "i accept your apology for taking so long to mail my shoe to me."
SO THERE!!!

Claudia said...

Hey girl.

Can you email me your new email address. I forgot it and I want to share what my brother wrote to me.