Saturday, March 7, 2009

Christmas in March

Ok, so we are not having Christmas in March, but I thought I would share some more photos and videos from our Christmas. Specifically, honky-tonks in dad's garage and Michael with my family.

My pop and hussybun playing Cribbage


Catherine Austin and Kari enjoying "McGoofy's Garage" music

Catherine Katie and Austin enjoying "McGoofy's Garage" music

Pop and Michael pickin' and grinnin' in "McGoofy's Garage"

Pop In-law and Son in-law
Got Michael to pick with dad, now just gotta get him to go fishin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew Austin has lost a lot of weight, but I didn't realize what a difference it has made in his apearance, until I saw his little round cheeky face on these pictures. Wow, what a difference
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Michael, you have not been initated into the true brotherhood of brothers-in-law and son-in-law until you have endured a overnight fishing expedition with Gary. Even Austin has went on an overnight fishing expedition on East Lake. All was dark and quiet, Dad, Autin, Kari and John in the boat and Austin's comment, "Is there really a Loch Ness Monster?"

eababy said...

Katie Koo,

This is Meggie Moo....I just found out today from Jill Ho that you GOT married. Of course the first thing I do is call Jill Bra. She said I know she is getting married. NO, NO she IS Married!!! Only Katie would have a "secret" marriage.

Well I wanted to say congrats. I hope to get to see you and met the Mr Katie Koo next time you are home.

Love ya, Meggie Moo