These were taken mid October.
Sure you can imagine a bit bigger and bit rounder "big fat belly".
People even tell me that I'm getting something on the back side.
One of my students likes to talk about and point out my belly. Last week after a writing lesson, he told me he was going to write about my "big fat belly".
2 comments:
I was hoping you would post a belly pic, I just knew you would be a super cute pregnant lady!! :-)
Congratulations! Looks like you will be meeting that baby sooner rather than later.
Holy COWWWWWW!!! You totally rock the pregnant look. I mean, seriously!! I don't care how crappy your feet (or other part of you feel) you are more adorable than words can say. I cannot believe that precious bump. Katie, you look fantastic. I can't wait to rub that baby belly on Saturday!!
Post a Comment