Saturday, May 5, 2012

And the winner is...

Look at her attitude and confidence! She was soooooo excited to find this dress. She was glad that we waited and kept looking. When we were leaving the mall, she kept saying that she wanted to walk through the mall with the dress on to see how many necks she could break! She was excited for her friends to see her in the dress and imagined how surprised they would be to see her in this dress.


 Chandra and Jacob took Catherine to get her harir all done up. They came over to get ready. Chandra did Catherine's make-up. The girl is so beautiful, she doesn't need make-up. But golly, she was stunning being all dolled up.
 Nervous energy. Hungry energy. Don't wanna wear make-up energy. When do I put my dress on energy.
 Do I have to smile?
 Enough pictures already.

 That fan looks so nice on the floor behind her.
 Looky at that darling face.







 Such a pretty girl.

 My favorite Catherine expression.
 On the way to prom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catherine, you are such an attractive girl, never let anyone tell you otherwise. You could make a piece of sea weed look good. I hope you had fun at prom, it's a memory you will always have. These are the days that you will look back on the rest of your life. I hope they bring a smile to your face. I know when I look back, I smile, how simple life was then. Grandma

Claudia said...

Wow, Katherine, I always thought you were stunningly beautiful. However, I just got stunned to the next level. You look lovely. Did you have fun?