She like this one more on the hanger than on her. She wasn't too crazy about the sequins inside the flowers.
The "Mamba Dress" We both laughed at this dress when we saw it. Thinking that it was one of the ugliest things we'd ever seen. I made her try it on, just because. I think it was this dress that she realized just how darned good looking she is! It was the first dress that she was confident enough to step out of the dressing room. She makes ugly look good!
This was the first dress she tried on. She really wanted it, but it was too big. So we put it on hold and went to a few other stores in search of the perfect prom dress.
The "Cindarella Dress" She wanted to try this one on just because it made her think of Cindarella. She had her mind set on blue, to stick with "Starry Night" prom theme. This was the first non-blue dress (aside from the "Mamba Dress").
This dress was one of my favorites and it really looked great on her, but she didn't like it.
This was the dress of her starry night prom dreams. It was gorgeous, and she made it breath-taking. Unfortunately, her boobs were too big for the smallest size and the only other size was six sizes too big. She was just about heart-broken when I told her that we would keep looking for dresses.
Short and sassy. I was a little surprised that she chose this one to try on. She's not a dress girl, especially not a short dress girl.
Good for this dress, that Catherine tried it on. It sure wasn't much to look at on the hanger. Put Catherine in it, and "poof" it looked pretty.
Short and pizazz-y! Look at that pose. She secretly enjoyed trying on all the dresses, prancing around the dressing room and posing for the camera.
"I'm not getting this dress! It makes me look like a shrimp cocktail!" I laugh. "Look at my butt! It hugs my butt! It makes me look like a shrimp cocktail! I can't move my legs in this dress. I can't walk. Look at my butt! It makes my butt look huge!"
The color of this dress was sooooooo pretty on her. Look at her face. As you can see, she did not like this dress. I thought it was pretty. She did not.
Fireworks dress! I really thought she would go for this one, staying with the prom theme and it was similar to the one she really had her heart set on. Dark blue, sparkly, night-skyish. I thought it was a great pick, but she didn't care for it much.
1 comment:
I remember taking you prom dress shopping. It was an experience that I'm glad I don't have to repeat again. You were just too short for everything. And you didn't like my continued offers of Help. "Do you need any help in there?" Oh, what a time we had!!!!!!!!!!! Mom
Post a Comment